Location: Remote with travel at least once per quarter.
• Effectively acts as primary Account Manager for the data collection tools. Responsible for implementing, managing and servicing new data collection product sales including but not limited to our behavioral health assessment and pain product suite. Responsible for managing, servicing existing data collection provider accounts. Responsible for account retention and contract renewals.
• Effectively coordinates problem solving and resolution to customer questions and requests.
• Meets benchmarks for proactive customer contacts, accurate report delivery, record updates and issue requests.
• Coordination/delivery of training requests.
• Effectively participates in committees responsible for review and oversight of account management operations. Works cooperatively with Sales & Marketing, Clinical Managers, Finance, call center, monitoring team and IBH administration in the successful management of all IBH services.
• Understands existing and newly developed data collection products for optimum service delivery and upsales of products to existing customers.
• Potentially works with Sales and Marketing on RFP’s and onsite presentations.
• Assists in the design of effective account management and related support materials, working cooperatively with the marketing staff, customers and the RBH administrative team.
• Effectively performs other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager of Sales and Account Management or the Chief Operating Officer.
• High proficiency in account management, including strategic planning; implementation and service delivery.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building, and professional etiquette.
• High accuracy in work, strong attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Office and ability to work with Internet based programs.
• Experience in training/presentations on a broad range of behavioral health topics.
• Comfort level training/presentations in electronic and in-person environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; in person, electronically and hard copy.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively and creatively as an individual and collaboratively to meet team goals.
• Ability to analyze data and produce required reports and analyses using appropriate software programs.
• Willingness to meet with customers as needed. Position involves moderate amounts of regional travel to attend meetings and/or conferences as requested. Must represent the company in a professional manner. Because of travel requirements, must have a reliable mode of transportation and a valid driver’s license in the state of residence with appropriate insurance coverages.
• Punctuality and good attendance expected.
• The data collection Account Manager normally works in a home office environment. Customer meetings are required, and moderate amount of travel is required.
Education and Experience
• College or demonstrated work experience equivalency.
• Minimum three years experience in behavioral health or health plan account management. Data collection focus and sales and marketing exposure preferred.
• $55,000 to $65,000 annually DOE, performance based bonus (up to 20-25%)
• Remote, travel potentially once per quarter