Human Resources Manager
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an individual with both HR and Office Management experience. The successful candidate will be able to support and work closely other team members, while providing general office management, and support to Executive team in multiple states of business. The HR Manager will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer with heavy dotted line reporting to the Executive team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Assist COO and SVP Finance with administration, coordination, and management of general HR duties including; benefits, payroll, recruiting, performance management, on-boarding, training, policy implementation, reports, and other duties as specified. Provide general office support including; building maintenance coordination, meeting coordination, luncheons, party planning, leases on office equipment, business insurance, back up functions for other administrative staff, and local Executive assistance duties as requested. Works with COO and SVP Finance on Manpower Planning and Budgets for each position. Coordinates with Marketing to Recruit through online channels and use formats that promote our Brand Identity.
· Process biweekly payroll; produce and run reports
· Update payroll and benefit changes in HRIS (Trinet PEO) including
· Update benefit changes (enrollments, terminations, changes)
· Maintain electronic employee files
· COBRA administration
· Handbook updates as needed
· FMLA, wage garnishments, and all LOA administration through Trinet PEO
· New hire training for Managers and Supervisors
· 401k administration
· Works with COO and SVP on Manpower Planning and Budgets for each position
· Works with Marketing Director on Recruiting through online channels and using formats that promote our brand identity.
· 5 years previous HR experience
· 3-5 years previous payroll experience; multi-state a plus
· Preferred current certification with PIHRA and/or SHRM (or certified within first 30 days of employment)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and a working knowledge of HR information systems.
· Experience managing Trinet or other PEO, such as ADP, Paychex, etc., preferred
· Must possess the ability to work with minimum supervision on multiple projects/tasks
· Must be able to multi-task, a strong ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and provide recommendations for improving processes and procedures
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibiting a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
· Possess working knowledge of all human resources areas including California state and Federal employment law, benefits administration, payroll requirements and leave of absence administration.
· Benefits package for full-time employees includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with employer match, vacation, sick, and personal holidays.
· Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
· Salary $57,000 to $65,000 DOE, please submit resume with requirements